Every web site that we host has an individual owner
and that owner is individually responsible for the content on that site. All record keeping obligations are the responsibility
of the individual web site owner.
copyright infringement claims under the Digital Millennium Copyright
Act should be forwarded to:
57 South Main Street Suite 128
Neptune, NJ 07753
When reporting any potential copyright infringement
issues, please be sure that you followed the proper steps as outlined
Under Section 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3)(A), the Notification of Claimed Infringement must
include the following:
1. Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or a representative list
if multiple works are involved.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing that should be removed or
access to disabled and information reasonably sufficient to enable the online service provider
to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to allow the online service provider to contact the
5. Statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the
manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
6. Statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury,
that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
we have received
your claim we will take the following action:
We will carefully review your claim and be sure you have followed the
proper DMCA guidelines.
2. We will verify that the images or data and site you are
claiming to be in copyright violation are in
fact currently hosted on our network.
3. We will forward your claim to our customer (the sites owner)
within 48 hours
after receiving your claim. We will allow 48
hours for the site owner to respond to your claim.
4. If after the 48 hours response time has passed and no
satisfactory reply has been received
we will take the appropriate action ourselves.
5. We will provide you (the authorized copyright owner)
verification of receipt of your claim, and
the response of the site owner in the time frames
as stated above.